ManageZoom’s tenant friendly system makes renting easier. We help you convert potential tenants by starting with an easy to use online application process. Once you’ve found a good tenant, we provide them with their own username and password from where they can post online rent payments, maintenance requests, and communications.
EASILY MODIFY ONLINE APPLICATIONS
- Our paperless process allows you to make the rental application easier, saves you the hassle of printing, and organizes potential tenants for each property.
- We’ll get you started with a standard online rental application, but you can easily modify it with our easy to use system. Choose to include optional sections or categories that fit your business needs.
- Once you have the rental application ready, our system will create a unique a link you can share with potential tenants or post to your website.
- Tenants click on the link and fill out the application and provide an electronic signature online. If needed, tenants can also upload additional documents to the online rental application.
- Once an application is completed, you’ll be able to view it under your “leads” section, making it easy to manage who has applied for what property.
Built in Tenant Screening
- The best way to narrow down applicants is to process a background check on them right from your account.
- Simply select an applicant and choose a tenant screening solution from one of our integrated partners. You can instantly run credit reports, criminal searches, eviction searches, identity verification’s, and much more.
- After you run a report, it’ll be saved to the applicant’s profile so you can view tenant screening history at any time.
- Once you accept a tenant, you can create a username and password protected tenant profile. Then, tenants can login to their profile to view their lease, make rental payments, and submit maintenance requests.
- You can also send notifications and updates straight to a tenant’s account. This will allow you to view all communication history with a tenant from one place.
LEASE RENEWAL NOTICE
- You and the tenant will be automatically notified when the end of the lease is coming up, so you’ll never have to worry about forgetting when the lease is ending.